Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!



I made an action to make screencaps like that so I hope you guys will like it. I hope to spend another great Mitsui filled year with you all! I am working on Bright Smiles now and am almost ready to open it back up again. I am trying to cite all sources for information on the fun facts section as well as make the site more up to date. All recent updates will be on this blog but for the collection of information it will be on that site.

Also in the news is a new album and single coming out for Musume! Be sure to look forward for previews and also preorder your copy of Nine Smile! It's two dics!!

I would like to also tell you all that the Hello Store USA updated with left over things from the big pre order deal. All Mitsui shirts and microfiber towels are there so I recommend them! Have a Happy New Year all~!

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year to you too. I sent Mittsi a wonderful birthday message urging her to fight for a Photobook in Hawaii when they go on tour there, amongst many other things.

    Keep up the nice work here, I hope you & Mittsi are successful in 2010.

    ReplyDelete