Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mitsui's graduation Message


(Not from Kusumi's graduation DVD but from the actual concert)


Aika: Congratulations on graduating.
Koharu: Thank you very much.
Aika: Up till now, I was about to see Kusumi-san... I envy how you can always keep cheerful. Isn't heartbreaking to hear it's "just right", being viewed from a distant... seeing how you were always asked, "Are you listening?" and even being a nuisance. And you'd answer, "Oh is that so?" It's hard to understand how you can always seem to be so care-free.
(Everyone laughs)
Even after being told, you were still always so cheerful, and I think that's great. I really look up to you for it. It feels good when I hear your voice. I hope we can have warm talks together again. Please continue to be yourself from now on for no matter what you'll be doing. Congratulations on graduating.
Koharu: Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment