Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Generation

I know I haven't posted in like forever, I am really bad at this huh? Ah well~
So I wanted to talk about the new girls. We have:


Niigaki Risa, Suzuki Kanon, Michishige Sayumi, Ikuta Erina, Takahashi Ai, Sayashi Riho, Tanaka Reina, Fukumura Mizuki, and of course our Mitsui Aika.


I have to say out of all the girls I like Riho the best. She looks like she has some serious moves and she can sing pretty good. I am always weary of good dancers in these auditions, their voices can vary a lot but Riho looks right on. And after Eri leaving I have to say that they need a kick butt dancer to join Ai (and Aika to a lesser extent). Erina is also a pretty good dancer as well. And her smile while dancing is one of the first things I noticed. Then we have Ms. Moshimoshi herself Suzuki Kanon who not only has a first name of a H!P member already but a last name as well. Lucky girl! But now it is gonna get even more confusing! If having three Saki's wasn't hard enough! But really Kanon looks like a good girl who will fit right in along with Aika (they do kinda look similar despite fan reaction! XD).

Then we have the egg; Fukumura Mizuki. Not my first pick...actually I had no clue who she was really. And I'm sure a lot of people didn't...I guess if Tsunku wanted to go for shock then he picked the right girl. Only barely ahead of the other eggs by being in the reformatted Shugo Chara Eggs did Mizuki shine. (Boy I have to get use to typing these new names). But like I said not my first pick

*cough cough*

But good for Mizuki.

Maybe Saho can be in a new group. With Riho! Anyone ready for the Ho-Ho connection!

No comments:

Post a Comment