Monday, August 9, 2010

Bus Tour #2: This time it's Lovely! >D



So when I heard from Sayumi's blog that the next Bus tour would be Sayumi and Ai I figured so since it was the last of the girls to be on one. But then Aika was added too?!?! What a shock. I thought for sure Junjun or Reina would be added to this one but I guess it had become 6th generation presents and that means it's Sayumi's turn. As you know last time Koharu was added to the Aika, Junjun, Reina tour. So needless to say I am very excited to see Sayumi, Ai, and Aika go at it. I got a Reika duet last time so now I am hoping for a Aitsui duet! That will be fun. Or may a duet with both of them? I think that happened on the GakiKameiLin tour. I almost have to wonder if they would kick these three for a KameiJunLin tour.......nah....Hopes are still up for a 8th gen PB though! Come on UFA! Don't let me down like you have always done in the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment