Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cutie Aika~

From Reina's blog today she talks about the plane ride, and I quote:

Right, after this we're heading on the plane

Aika, who is next to me, is shoveling down her fried rice


Aika's pigging on her food because she skipped breakfast (lol)

seems that she's really hungry

Haha! Oh Aika you silly girl. Can't say that I don't do the same either though.

Also some news for a gets post I suppose (I don't wanna steal chibilolli's idea) but I wanted to share what I got for the graduates:

I really love the sets but the Eri one is a bit lighter than I thought it was going to be and the Junjun one is darker than I thought, but I don't mind about it being a bit darker. I added fan pics section I like (on the side bar). This one is from the torrent from Paul's blog *Hello!Blog*. Go check out his blog if you haven't already. I'm pretty sure you guys all know him anyways from the hello!blog polls he does. I got a free CD from it this year~! Also the My Collection page will be up soon I hope. Gotta get off my lazy butt and take pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment