Friday, August 13, 2010

Problem with being an unemployed H!P fan...

...is that you have no money. I'm sure I am not the only one in this position. And I am sure I will not be the only one in this position in the future too. But I do hope that I can change this for myself. I am a normally shy person so I don't like to get out of the house as much as I would like to sleep in (lazy too~). So when I cam across something to get, even a little, money in I defiantly will go for it. So wish me luck so hopefully more Aika things can come rolling in.

Also check out the Aika Fan Family page on Facebook run by a friend of mine (even though I started the core fan family on H!O XP) here: Aika Fan Family on FB!. We even got Paul from Hello!Blog to join~! ♥

1 comment:

  1. shameless plug thanks lisa!

    -kelsey

    maybe a shameless plug on glade candles too lmao!

    ReplyDelete